“PRIVATE EQUITY – DEAL OF THE WEEK”
Please find below the “PE – DEAL OF THE WEEK”, duly prepared by our team.
The document focuses on PAI Partners majority acquisition of Euro Ethnic Foods.
European private equity firm PAI Partners has acquired a majority stake in Euro Ethnic Foods (EEF), the company which owns and operates the grocery section of leading food retailer Grand Frais.
PAI will hold a 60% take in EEF with the company’s founders Léo & Patrick Bahadourian continuing to own the remaining 40% of the business.
The document further provides some insight on:
👉Analysis of the deal’s rationales
👉Overview of the Food Retail Industry
👉Our opinion and expectations from the deal
To download the “PRIVATE EQUITY – DEAL OF THE WEEK”:
The Private Equity Team
Financial Networking Group Research Team